- Audit your workforce and identify any employees who may be affected.
- Encourage affected employees to apply at www.gov.uk/settled-status-eu-citizens-families.
- Ensure contracts of employment refer to conditionality on having a right to work in the UK.
- Establish a system for ongoing ‘right to work’ checks.
- Diarise expiry dates for any employees with pre-settled status.
- Be aware that employing an EU national who has failed to apply for settled status beyond the deadline could be unlawful and leave you exposed to criminal proceedings.
Is there anything else we can help you with?