Our commitment to you
We recognise that motivated and happy employees are the key to providing service beyond expectations. Therefore, we offer a highly competitive reward structure including excellent salaries and an attractive package of core benefits, which we review regularly to ensure we remain competitive.
Rewards & Benefits
A summary of benefits include:
- A competitive salary
- Bi-annual salary review
- A contributory pension scheme
- Group income protection scheme
- Life assurance cover
- Critical illness insurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to certain health schemes
- Agile Working
- Buying & Selling Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Full study support for relevant professional qualifications
- Comprehensive training and development tailored specifically to your individual needs
- We also have a number of internal recognition awards for good attendance, excellent service and suggestions for improvement
Training & Development
We truly value you and will invest in your future at Moore Kingston Smith; offering exciting development opportunities which will enhance your technical, business and interpersonal skills. We run a comprehensive programme of professional and personal development courses. Your personal development is very important to us and we support this. We are used to supporting ambitious people, so will ensure that you receive continuous training across a wide range of relevant technical, industry and management topics; in fact, we will tailor your career to suit your strengths and weaknesses enabling you to grow and develop as a professional.
When you join Moore Kingston Smith, you will become part of a team that strongly encourages individual thinking and an entrepreneurial attitude. The environment is friendly, stimulating and progressive. You are treated as a person; not a number. With 650 people across seven offices, we are large enough to provide you with exposure to a huge variety of opportunities and responsibilities, but small enough to know whom everyone is.
One of the great advantages of working for a firm our size is that you will be working for a wide range of clients whether that be internal or external.
A typical day at Moore Kingston Smith is unheard of. Working with such a variety of people and colleagues allows you to experience something new every day. Professional, challenging, informative, exciting, knowledge sharing are some of the words we would use to describe our days.