Auto-enrolment Practical Workshop
Do you run a business that employs between 1 and 50 people, aged between 21 and statutory pension age and earning over £10,000?
Then you have a legal responsibility to enrol them into a pension scheme or your business may face large financial penalties.
- Do you understand your auto-enrolment obligations?
- Do you know your staging date and what this means?
- Do you have a suitable qualifying workplace pension scheme?
- Do you understand the interaction of auto-enrolment with your payroll software?
- Do you know what your HR position is?
If you’re uncertain about any aspect of auto-enrolment then why don’t you come along to our Free Practical Workshop for all the advice and guidance you will need to fully understand your responsibilities as an employer.
Kingston Smith, your local business advisers, look forward to welcoming you!
Date: June 25, 2015
Representatives from Kingston Smith LLP, HR Insight and Kingston Smith Financial Advisers
19-21 High Street