Bitesize Breakfast Briefings – Auto Enrolment
Do you run a business that employs between 1 and 50 people, aged between 21 and statutory pension age and earning over £10,000?
Then you have a legal responsibility to enrol them into a pension scheme or your business may face large financial penalties.
- Do you understand your auto-enrolment obligations?
- Do you know your staging date and what this means?
- Do you have a suitable qualifying workplace pension scheme?
- Do you understand the interaction of auto-enrolment with your payroll software?
- Do you know what your HR position is?
If you’re uncertain about any aspect of auto-enrolment then why don’t you come along to our Free Practical seminar for all the advice and guidance you will need to fully understand your responsibilities as an employer.
Date: July 7, 2015
Kingston Smith Financial Advisers
36-44 High Street