Charity Impact Training Seminar
Kingston Smith Fundraising and Management and Lodestar are delighted to be offering a new Training Seminar which explores the following:
- How charities and non-profits understand and communicate their impact
- Examples of the best impact frameworks including Social Return on Investment (SROI)
- Practical ways to help you present your charity’s impact and fundraising messages
Participants will leave with:
- A better understanding of what impact means
- An understanding of SROI and its role in communicating impact
- How to use your charity’s impact data in very practical ways
Time: 1.15pm registration, for a 1.45pm start. Ends 5.30pm, followed by a drinks reception until 6.30pm.
Cost: Charities £75.00/Commercial Organisations £150.00. All prices exclude VAT.
Date: June 29, 2015
Director, Kingston Smith Fundraising & Management
Lodestar (formerly the SROI Network)
60 Goswell Road