Coming to London – The Catalyst for expanding your global footprint
Leading UK Chartered accountants and business advisers, Kingston Smith, in partnership with U K Trade and Investment (UKTI) and London & Partners cordially invite you to a very focussed and informative seminar on the practical nuances of coming to the UK and doing business in London, the Tech Capital of the world.
This informative session will bring together key business sector experts from the UK sharing their thoughts and experiences on how London is a strategically fit location for internationally focused Tech companies looking to expand their global footprint.
At this event, you will find out more about:
- Why UK and London fit your requirements for scaling up your business exponentially;
- Nuances of setting up and growing your business in the UK;
- The Immigration aspects
- Accessing business opportunities and how to leverage them;
Please note that this event is specifically focused for technology companies with an international focus. This will be an opportunity to ask the experts any questions and concerns you may have, ranging from structuring, immigration, tax right to winning your first client.
Registration starts from 2pm with the seminar starting from 2:30pm with the schedule as follows:
- UK as an inward investment destination – Tech Clusters (Terry Mankertz, Head of Sector: IT, Electronics & Communications, Creative, UKTI Investment Services).
- London Technology scene and how L&P can assist (Dhaval Gore, Head of Developed Markets, London & Partners).
- Structuring, UK tax environment including R&D Tax credits and expat tax benefits, Compliance requirements(Tim Stovold, Tax Partner, Kingston Smith)
- Coming to the UK – Immigration / work permits (Asma Bashir, Managing Partner, Newland Chase).
- Selling in the UK and accessing opportunities (James Blakemore, Founder, JMB Partnership).
The session will be followed by an Informal Q&A and networking session.
To find out more about London Week Technology and to register your interest, please click here.
Date: June 22, 2016
Head of Sector: IT, Electronics & Communications, Creative, UKTI Investment Services
Head of Developed Markets, London & Partners
Tax Partner, Kingston Smith
Managing Partner, Newland Chase
Founder, JMB Partnership
Kingston Smith LLP
17 Gresse Street