How to create an effective Member Engagement plan
In their fourth annual report “Harnessing the Web Research 2016” MemberWise demonstrated that the top goal for membership organisations for 2016 was increasing member engagement.
Phil Slinger, Director, Kingston Smith Association Management and Richard Gott, MemberWise Network Founder, will share their experiences and insights gained from leading membership organisations and developing members’ engagement tools, providing you with the most important components to develop a successful plan.
In this seminar they will cover:
- Setting goals – In order to know if your plan is working, you need to begin with clearly developed and easily measurable goals
- Understanding who you are targeting
- How to reach members – Find out the range of options open to you
- Solving problems – What content is the most successful?
- Finding and developing extra value
- Distributing your value – Communication channels
- Developing a Funnel – The key component
- Bite size measurements – The 3 M’s
- Consistent Action – Foot on the pedal
- Staffing – Who?
Speakers: Phil Slinger, Director, Kingston Smith Association Management and Richard Gott, MemberWise Network Founder
Date: 2 November 2016
Location: Kingston Smith, Devonshire House, 60 Goswell Road, London EC1M 7AD
Time: 11:30am registration for 12.00pm start. Ends 1.00pm followed by lunch and refreshments until 2.00pm.
Date: November 2, 2016
Director, Kingston Smith Association Management
MemberWise Network Founder
60 Goswell Road