Cyber Fraud Security Seminar
Is your organisation aware of the threats?
Cyber security is an area of increasing concern. Join us for this Cyber Security seminar which aims to help demystify the topic and give attendees some tailored insights and actions to improving the safety and reliability of their systems and technologies.
This is a joint event with NatWest Bank, ClearComm and Arthur J Gallagher Insurance Brokers.
Fraud Topics Covered:
- Phishing – fake but realistic emails that trick you in to disclosing confidential information
- Vishing (voice phishing) – fraudsters impersonate bank staff, the police and other professionals over the phone in order to obtain your bank details
- Malware – viruses designed to steal from your bank account
- Ransomware – encrypts your business critical data, with the criminal then demanding a ransom payment to restore your access to that data
- Scams – methods such as executive impersonation emails (“bogus boss”), whereby fraudsters trick your employees in to paying away significant sums
- The Insider Threat – why employees go rogue
- Best Practices – for defending against all of these threats
- Top 5 Security Threats to your organisation
- Your Digital Cyber Score Overview
- Penetration Testing
ClearComm will be offering a Cyber Digital Risk Audit Report genuinely worth £200 per organisation for all those that attend, so sign up!
Date: November 21, 2019
Time: 4:00pm Arrival, registration and refreshments
19-21 High Street