Employment tax seminar
Having seen important changes to employment tax over the last couple of years, we would like to invite you to an Employment Tax seminar.
The Taylor Review of Modern Working Practices sets a challenging agenda for the Government and will impact all businesses. This session will pull threads from the review and warn businesses what changes they should expect as the employment tax system is modernised.
The session will also help and advise businesses facing the challenges of tax compliance in today’s changing environment. HMRC expect every employer to be compliant with the law and this is the ideal opportunity to check that your business is best placed to avoid the inevitable consequences of getting it wrong.
We will also recap on opportunities where recently introduced tax reliefs are being under utilised.
We plan to cover a number of areas including:
- The Taylor Review – the rise of the “Dependent Contractor”
- Off-payroll working on public sector engagements
- Salary sacrifice changes – where are we now?
- Termination payments – planning in advance of the April 2018 changes
- Apprenticeship Levy – pitfalls and opportunities
- Trivial benefits – did you complete your PAYE Settlement Agreement correctly?
- Abolition of dispensations – have you got a “bespoke scale rate” in place?
Date: 13 September 2017
Time: 8.30am registration, 8.45am start. Ends 10am
Speaker: Tim Stovold, Partner, Kingston Smith
Venue: Kingston Smith, Charlotte Building, 17 Gresse Street, London, W1T 1QL
Date: September 13, 2017
17 Gresse Street