How to set up a commission or bonus scheme
A good, fair and well-designed commission or bonus scheme can be a perfect way to increase your staff’s productivity and morale. If you have ever considered setting one up or want to change your current one, this seminar is for you.
This insightful seminar really is your ‘how to’ guide on everything to do with commission and bonus schemes.
We will cover all key considerations, including:
- Who should get it
- How much to give away
- How to measure performance effectively
- How to make it attractive to new hires and existing staff
- How to link commission payments to other internal schemes
- The best time to make the payments
- The potential pitfalls and how to minimise them
We will also discuss Equity incentives, including a look at the headline tax implications associated with these.
Date: July 9, 2019
Time: 4:00pm registration, 4:30pm start
Director, Kingston Smith HR Consultancy
Tax Partner, Kingston Smith
19-21 High Street