The Journey of an SME Business “Your Potential, Our Expertise”
We are running an exclusive Business Journey event on 13 March 2018 at HSBC’s head office in Canary Wharf.
This event aims to give attendees the practical insight, direction and professional support needed to start or develop their own business as well as see it survive and thrive.
- Start Up – Setting up a tax efficient business structure; cash flow and strategy
- Fast Growth – Building on success; tax planning; building your workforce and outsourcing
- Established – Where do I go now? Remaining competitive; managing a large workforce and retaining talent
- Expansion – Strategic advice; being successful in an international market and taking a risk without risking your business
- Maturity – Deciding on an appropriate exit strategy and legacy planning.
After the presentation attendees will get a chance to meet and greet with other like-minded businesses and professional advisors plus their local HSBC and Kingston Smith team over a complimentary lunch.
Date: 13 March 2018
Venue: HSBC Canary Wharf – 8 Canada Square
08:30am – 09:30am – Registration
09:30am – 12:00pm – Presentation with Q&A session (there will be a break at 10:45am for coffee/tea)
12:00pm – Buffet Lunch
Cost: Free – Please note this is an invite only event
Date: March 13, 2018
Time: 8.30am registration
8 Canada Square