Measure your impact to manage your future
Impact measurement and effective reporting is crucial for any organisation that delivers social good. It allows you to measure, demonstrate and manage the impact you are having on the people you work to support.
Moore Kingston Smith Fundraising and Management are delighted to invite you to a seminar which will give you insight in to the fundamentals of impact measurement and reporting and how it can help you link up with new funders and social investors.
You will hear from Moira Lambert from The Orpheus Centre who will discuss her impact journey and how it has helped her with fundraising through understanding her charity’s impact on the local community.
Moore Kingston Smith FM will explore the following:
- Why and how charities and non-profits should consider communicating their impact
- Examples of how to implement some of the key elements of an impact framework
- Key advantages of measuring and managing impact for both internal and fundraising messages
Participants will leave with:
- Clear definitions of impact methodology that can be adopted by your organisation
- An understanding of SROI and the role of impact in making key decisions
- Knowledge of practical impact framework applications including an innovative case study describing a charity’s impact journey
Date: October 24, 2019
Time: 5.00pm registration for a 5.30pm start. Ends 6.45pm followed by drinks and canapés
Director (Impact), Moore Kingston Smith Fundraising & Management
Head of Fundraising and Marketing, The Orpheus Centre
Moore Kingston Smith
60 Goswell Road