Measure your impact to manage your future FULLY BOOKED
Impact measurement and effective reporting is crucial for any organisation that delivers social good. It allows you to measure and manage your impact on the people you work to support.
Kingston Smith Fundraising and Management (KSFM) are delighted to invite you to a seminar which will give you insight into the fundamentals of impact measurement and reporting, and how it can help you link up with new funders and social investors.
You will also hear from Moira Lambert from The Orpheus Centre who will discuss her impact journey and how it has helped her with fundraising through understanding her charity’s impact on the local community.
KSFM will explore the following:
- Why charities and non-profits should consider communicating their impact and how
- Examples of how to implement some of the key elements of an impact framework
- Key advantages of measuring and managing impact for both internal and fundraising messages
Participants will leave with:
- Clear definitions of impact methodology that can be adopted by your organisation
- An understanding of SROI and the role of impact in making key decisions
- Knowledge of practical impact framework applications including an innovative case study describing a charities impact journey
Date: June 6, 2019
Time: 8.00am registration for an 8.30am start. Ends 9.45am.
Karl Leathem, Director (Impact), Kingston Smith Fundraising & Management
Moira Lambert, Head of Fundraising and Marketing, The Orpheus Centre
60 Goswell Road
London EC1M 7AD