Pay overtime or commission, you may have to increase your employee’s holiday pay!
Recent cases from European Court rulings now means that some employees are entitled to receive enhanced holiday pay if they undertake regular overtime or are in receipt of commission payments. Not only could this be adding additional costs to employers, it creates an administrative burden as well.
Employers can not simply ignore the ruling. You must act now even if the overtime or commission is irregular.
This free and interactive seminar will examine:
- What the law actually says and how to interpret it
- How to determine who (if anyone) should be paid the enhancement
- The number of holiday days affected
- Which types of commission payments do and do not count
- Alternatives to paying overtime
- Possibilities for different timeframes used for overtime calculations
- And, answering any specific questions you may have.
As HR Consultants, we’ve already advised numerous organisations faced with tackling this issue and have sought easy to use practices for simple implementation. If you’re baffled by this and want to know what alternatives there are, come along for some useful tips.
RSVP: If you would like to book a place on this event, please contact Hayley Sully on email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date: July 21, 2015
Richard Cummings, Managing Director, HR Insight
Philippa Barnes, Principal Consultant, HR Insight
Kingston Smith W1
141 Wardour Street