A toolkit for good governance
A toolkit for good governance.
Use the six benchmarks set out below as an opportunity to identify areas of strength and weakness in governance practice and act on this to generate positive change for your own charity and your stakeholders.
1. Sound leadership and control
2. Clearly defined roles and responsibilities
3. Clear focus and direction
4. Acting with integrity and objectivity
5. Being open and accountable
6. Financially sound and prudent
Please use the links below to download the Governance Toolkit templates: