Welcome to our latest Charity newsletter, specifically written for the charity sector.
We have focused this edition on the latest news concerning Coronavirus and on areas we believe your charity should be considering now and also looking at for the future.
In this issue:
- Strategy and governance – an essential relationship
- Strategic planning in a crisis
- Governance considerations
- Case study – keeping impact in your sights and creating change around it
- Emergency funding – strengthening your case by evidencing impact
- Reducing your cyber security risk during the Coronavirus lockdown
- Employment allowance – what’s changed for charities
- Avoiding VAT issues when considering trading opportunities
- News in brief
- Coronavirus hub
- Not for profit webinar programme
If you would like to discuss any of the articles published in this newsletter, please contact Neil Finlayson directly, quoting Charity Workshop June 2020.