Education Matters 2020
Welcome to the latest edition of Education Matters, our newsletter specifically for the education sector.
In this issue:
- Off-payroll working rules for schools
- Introducing essential cyber defences for independent schools
- The Charity Governance Code for schools
- HMRC revised trivial benefits guidance
- The potential impact of overseas VAT
- Recruiting and retaining staff
- Irregular working hours
- Employment sector updates
- Employment Allowance – what’s changed for schools
- A new world
- Moore Kingston Smith Corporate Finance advises on school sale
- Academies update
If you would like to discuss any of these topics in more detail, please do not hesitate in contacting Anjali Kothari directly.