Kingston Smith announce new Payroll Portal, myePayWindow
Kingston Smith is pleased to announce that we will be introducing a new Payroll Portal, ‘myePayWindow’. This electronic, cloud-based portal extends the information available for both employers and employees in a secure hosted environment.
All businesses need to ensure that we have solutions in place that enable easy and secure exchange of confidential payroll information. myePayWindow offers new features and that will support our clients in maintaining GDPR compliance.
Here are some of the key features that will be available in myePayWindow:
- Ability for Employers and Employees to choose their own memorable username and password – without the need for contacting us direct to reset any passwords (unless they wish to continue receiving posted payslips).
- Fully automated password and username resets via the Portal.
- Direct secure access by Employers to payroll reports, spreadsheets without the need to print/and or email.
- Employees will have access to Payslips, P60s, P11Ds, Auto Enrolment letters and the ability to download and save these documents as required.
- Ability to upload payroll and other information to the Kingston Smith Payroll Service Team securely via the Portal, again avoiding the need to email sensitive information.
- Ability for Employers to ‘brand’ the site to their corporate colours and with their logo.
- Ability to access myePayWindow via any desktop, tablet and smartphone devices.
- A highly secure service delivered from UK only data centres.
- A service provided by ISO27001 certified suppliers (Rackspace and Star Computers).
We anticipate that all existing payroll clients would have moved over to this new portal in the coming months, with all new clients automatically being put onto the new Portal.