Webinar recording: addressing mental health challenges in today’s working environment
In this lively interactive session our expert panel gave their perspectives on wellbeing in the workplace including:
• The different types of stress and how they are exacerbated by the pandemic
• Your duty of care as an employer
• The importance of mental health training and the return on investment
• Practical tips for finding the best way to communicate with your people
• Setting clear boundaries around work
• Using employee assistance programmes
• Making mental health a priority at board level
• Implementing processes and the resources that are available
We received some great questions from the audience, both prior to and during the webinar. We have used these to create an FAQ document, bringing together all of the common themes and providing you with a starter for ten wherever you are on your own organisations wellbeing journey.
Our people experts at Moore Kingston Smith HR Consultancy have also compiled their top ten staff wellbeing tips for employers focussing on communication and organisational culture. They also offer a wellbeing 360, which is designed to provide an opportunity to both review and assess where you are now, and focus your people plan to be better aligned to your wellbeing objectives, going forwards.