Webinar recording and top five key takeaways: employee incentives webinar – 23 July
Ian Graham and Mike Hayes answered questions asked by Esther Carder on bonus scheme structures, equity incentives and employee ownership trusts. Our team shares their top five takeaway points from the webinar below:
1. Now is the ideal time to reassess bonus schemes. Bonuses should be linked to the contribution individuals or teams make towards profit.
2. Effective communication is key. Confidence in senior management and job security are two of the three things that employees value most highly.
3. Consider replacing your existing options if the value of the company has fallen as a result of the Coronavirus.
4. Do not amend an existing option agreement; release the old agreement and enter into a new one.
5. A sale to an employee ownership trust can be an attractive alternative to a third-party sale or a management buyout.
The webinar is now available to view on our website on demand
If you would like to contact a member of the team, please get in touch with your usual Moore Kingston Smith contact or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Coronavirus media business outlook survey results
- Employee ownership trusts flyer
- Media agencies: cash flow and funding – ensure yours is fit for the longer term
- Professional firms
At Moore Kingston Smith, our business continuity services help organisations ensure they are prepared for any impact the Coronavirus outbreak might have on their businesses, employees and families. Find out more here.