Webinar recording – Independent schools virtual roundtable
Moore Kingston Smith and Rothschild & Co Wealth Management recently hosted a virtual education discussion to discuss the current Coronavirus pandemic and its effect on the sector.
With a prestigious panel from ISBA, GDST, ISC and Rothschild & Co Wealth Management, the discussion focused on how independent schools have been coping during the pandemic and what the future holds.
Discussion topics included:
- Impact of Coronavirus on schools
- Looking ahead to September and the ‘new normal’ – what does that look like?
- Future proofing your school
- Mergers and acquisitions – how active is the market?
- Investments, stock markets and what it means for those schools that hold investment portfolios
- Diversity in schools
Watch the webinar on demand.