Webinar recording: managing partner panel – what does 2021 have in store for professional firms?
The sharing of knowledge and experience between professional firms has been especially important over the last year. With many more challenges ahead, our panel spoke about what they think will affect them in 2021. Many themes emerged, including:
• The reduction of office space
• The importance of flexibility in work/life balance
• The new skillsets required to deal with technological changes
• Environmental impact and the ability to report on this
• How to lead effectively in an agile environment
• Safeguarding employee wellbeing
• Business development without face-face networking
• Tackling regulatory changes
As business advisers and a professional firm ourselves, we are able to draw on our experience in the sector. We can help you fulfil your potential and build a resilient business. To find out more please contact us.