Webinar recording: navigating Coronavirus – what does the future look like for professional firms?
Our expert panel discussed how professional firms are coping with the challenges caused by Coronavirus. We heard how they are managing to stay in touch with their clients and how they have adapted to working from home. They also shared their expectations for the future including what changes they expect to remain after the Coronavirus crisis.
A recording of the webinar is now available here.
Thank you to our speaker panel:
- Paul Miller FRICS, Managing Partner, Calfordseaden
- Ed O’Rourke, CEO (Partner), Ashtons Legal
- Maureen Penfold, Managing Partner, Moore Kingston Smith
- Alan Wright, Founding Partner, BPTW
- John Staniforth, Partner and Head of Professional Firms, Moore Kingston Smith (Chair)