Webinar recording: The importance of business continuity planning – learning from the pandemic to deal with the next major threat
We were delighted to welcome John Eary, Director of JEC Professional Services to speak at the latest in our webinar series. John is a business continuity expert who works with a wide variety of clients to ensure that they have robust plans and systems in place. In this session John covered:
- The importance and purpose of business continuity in a post Coronavirus world
- The key elements of a business continuity management system and how they fit together
- Managing the three phases of a major incident
- The responsibilities of management and business continuity leads
- Ensuing your organisation remains resilient
Also on the panel was Richard Cummings, Strategic HR Partner from Moore Kingston Smith HR Consultancy. He gave his own insights into some of the challenges he has seen his own clients face citing real world examples. Paul Samrah, our Brexit Impact Specialist was also on hand to answer your questions along with Tim Stovold, Head of Tax.