Webinar recording: what have we learnt since lockdown?
Since Lockdown began our Fundraising & Management team have presented more than 15 interactive webinars on finance, fundraising and impact to help charities deal with the uncertainty and changes they’re facing. They have also worked with a wide range of charities to support their activities and make them stronger during the pandemic.
This interactive webinar brought together the whole fundraising team who shared their insights on what they’ve learnt during lockdown.
- The importance of measuring impact
- Understanding costs and where funding gaps are
- Keeping Cases for Support current and relevant
- Focusing on impact before focusing on finances
- Evolution rather than striving to survive
They also shared the results of a recent survey of what charity staff have told us about the state of their charities.
Some very useful resources and information which you may find very useful:
You can also find out more about the team and their services on our dedicated Fundraising & Management page.