Moore Kingston Smith assists overseas businesses of all sizes, seeking to establish themselves and expand within the UK with relevant support and advice.
A significant advantage of these services is that the business does not have to commit itself to an expensive infrastructure until such time as the business becomes better established.
We can support these organisations in a professional and responsive manner by offering the following services:
- Tax efficient structures and ongoing tax advice and compliance
- Bookkeeping and management accounts – outsource accounting and support services
- Accounting and financial reporting
- Reporting to overseas holding company and with overseas advisers
- Human Resources and payroll – employment processes and compliance
- Company secretarial, including company incorporation
- Corporate finance – mergers, acquisitions, due diligence and market listings
- Strategic and transactional support
- Financing – funding structures
- Audit and assurance
- Expatriate tax and security planning
We are a recommended accounting firm on the DIT (Department of International Trade) Advisory Network for Inward Investors and are also a preferred accountancy partner with London & Partners, London’s official foreign investment promotion agency.