The performance of property as an investment strategy has proved to be a cycle with a generally upwards trend. The profit you make on property investment, whether commercial or residential, can be substantial. It is also usually taxable. Knowing how to optimise the tax implications of your investment can make a huge difference.
How we can help you
We can advise you on tax efficient UK and overseas property investment and on managing the tax compliance that goes with buying and selling property.
Our property specialists can advise you on the structuring and financing of deals, work closely with your lawyers to ensure that the optimum purchase mechanism is implemented and documented, and work through the tax legislation to claim all available reliefs and allowances to reduce the real cost as much as possible.
What we can offer you
We can offer you a comprehensive range of services, each tailored to your requirements. These include:
- Tax efficient ownership of investment property
- Tax calculations on property disposals
- Capital gains tax planning
- Use of offshore structures for property ownership
- Tax efficient financing
- UK tax compliance for property income
- Property portfolio planning and advice
- Succession planning for property investments
- Residential property development advice
- Tax planning for the main residence
What it means for you
As a result of our advice, you will have saved money by optimising the tax implications of your property investments.