Financial Planner, Chartered Wealth Manager – Moore Kingston Smith Financial Advisers Ltd
+44 (0)20 7566 4000
David can claim nearly 30 years’ success in advising clients on achieving their individual financial planning goals and aspirations. He looks after the financial affairs of private individuals, families and businesses, who all come to rely on him as their trusted adviser.
With a strong background in private banking and wealth management, David is well placed to advise clients on the most suitable solutions, utilising products and services from carefully selected UK and international financial institutions. Experience has taught him that all clients are unique in their needs, so he always approaches each situation individually.
David is a Chartered Fellow of Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI) and is based in the City & Redhill offices.
David’s specialisms include:
- wealth structuring and tailored portfolio construction
- retirement planning
- family and/or business protection
- trust and estate planning
- tax-efficient planning – income tax, capital gains tax, inheritance tax
- succession and exit strategy planning
- alternative investment strategies
- school fees planning