We offer secretariat, organisational and administrative support to membership bodies and charities of all sizes. Our secretariat team are all experienced association executives and have been supporting clients for over 20 years. Some of these areas include:
We offer meeting support, from drafting notice of meetings, agenda/paper collection and circulation; to attending the meeting to take minutes.
Annual General Meeting
The AGM is important for a membership body engaging with its members, but ensuring that it follows the legal and best practise requirements can impose time pressures on board members. We can help relieve this pressure and add value to the running of the AGM.
Our compliance service can include preparation and filing of the annual return, maintenance of statutory registers and deadline filing reminders.
We have a wealth of experience with improving governance for our clients. A robust corporate governance framework can help improve the organisation and its decision-making, ensuring that decisions are taken in the right way at the right level.
Our full range of executive management and secretariat services ensures our clients meetings are managed effectively and clients comply with all constitutional and statutory requirements.
Our services include:
- Preparing agendas, attending and recording minutes for Board / Executive Committee / sub-committee meetings and ensuring action points are completed
- Preparing and attending AGMs in a Company Secretarial capacity
- Preparing and submitting Companies House / Charities Commission annual returns as appropriate and other Companies House compliance work
- Maintaining the Board constituency and ensuring proper notification and performance of elections
- Managing Awards – processes, sponsorship and invoicing
- Managing Publications – collate articles, proof and manage advertising
- Advising on all aspects of company administration and compliance, including adherence to articles and memorandum of association and we can provide a UK registered office address
- Providing guidance, expert advice and knowledge on all membership organisations matters
Our economic overheads mean we are very competitive with our rates.
If you would like to find out more about our financial services for nfp organisations, please contact Phil Slinger directly.