- Run an employee survey
- Create a people strategy
- Implement an organisational structure
- Link competencies to your job descriptions
- Establish performance reviews
- Benchmark salaries
- Turn your managers into leaders
- Have an exciting recruitment process
- Manage your external reputation
- Measure and celebrate your success
Employer branding – helping you attract, recruit and retain employees
Employer branding is linked directly to your ability to attract and retain the best talent. This is a priority for any organisation. A strong employer brand effectively connects an organisation’s values, people strategy and vision.
Our approach to employer branding reviews how your organisations can strengthen its relationship with existing and potential employees, through the effective communication of your brand’s values, personality and culture.
We have developed ten ways to explore what motivates people to join a particular organisation, why they stay and why they leave. From this, we can build a robust employer brand strategy for you and deliver it from start to finish.