Specialist international tax experts
Business going global? If you need to enter into transactions overseas, you need our international tax team. Specialising in cross-border tax planning and compliance, we have in-depth experience working with global entrepreneurial corporate clients.
A global network
International transactions often call for local knowledge. So we’ll reach out to our network of overseas tax practitioners, all part of the trusted Moore Global Network.
Your dedicated team
As with all our tax services, you’ll be given a team led by a specialist tax partner who will have direct involvement in your project.
Our recent international projects
- Structuring and due diligence on acquisition and disposal assignments for UK companies with overseas operations.
- Post-acquisition group restructures and rationalisation.
- Intellectual property tax planning exercises.
- Managing overseas advisers in terms of overseas compliance.
- Tax audits involving transfer pricing.
- Controlled Foreign Companies compliance.
- Thin capitalisation and transfer pricing issues arising from HMRC.
- Group tax management role to troubleshoot the worldwide group tax charge to limit the impact on shares.
If you’ve got any questions about international tax, get in touch with our expert partner in this field, Nick Blundell.