Our global mobility services guide you in your decisions on international and cross-border employment arrangements backed by our expert technical knowledge and the Moore global community.
An ever-evolving global business environment requires the best strategic advice to remain on top of recent requirements in the UK and around the world. We focus on the challenges faced when deploying people into the UK or internationally as you plan for:
- Growth through international expansion
- Cross-border restructuring
- Downsizing international operations
- Opening in new and unfamiliar locations and regions
- International mergers and acquisitions
- Existing expatriate programmes reappraisals
- The impact of both Brexit and COVID-19 on international employment arrangements
We start by understanding your international goals and aspirations and how we can best provide the support you need to achieve them.
We will guide you through the main issues you need to address when planning for an international workforce including:
- The efficiency of your cross-border processes and procedures,
- Country profiles of what you need to know about local regulations and practices,
- International human resource management challenges,
- Employer and expatriate tax and social security planning, and;
- International reward planning.
We help you make sense of evolving deployment policies, and how best to avoid potential pitfalls and dangers. We focus on helping you ensure you are prepared to meet your employer responsibilities and obligations and offer the best support to your internationally mobile employees.