Leading auditors and advisers to the education sector
We have been working with the education sector for over 30 years’ and are one of the leading firms auditing and advising the sector. We are regularly recognised for our work in the education sector and have been awarded numerous accolades such as the award for:
- Large Innovation Firm of the Year at the British Accountancy Awards for our product KS Cohere. One of the unique products designed by our Digital Transformation team
- Responsible Workplace of the Year at the West London Business Awards
- Top for charity expertise in Charity Finance’s 2022/23 audit survey. We also maintain our position as one of the leading firms delivering outstanding service.
Our Education Sector Group work with over 200 organisations, with a focus on:
- Independent schools
- Academies and multi-academy trusts
- Oxford colleges
- Large international commercial groups
We are very involved with the main education sector groups and regulators for independent schools. These include the Independent Schools’ Bursars Association, Catholic Independent Schools’ Conference, Girls Schools Association and AGBIS; and we are on the executive committee of the Charity Law Association.
For Academies, we sit on the Education and Skills Funding auditor liaison group and regularly participate in forums and working parties; we sit on the ICAEW’s charity technical panel and chair the ICAEW annual academies conference.
Alongside our experience as education auditors and advisers, these relationships enable us to stay ahead of emerging issues and offer our clients advice on a wide range of topics. We regularly keep our clients up to date through our specialist hubs and through our newsletters Education Matters and Academies Plus (A+), expert insights, and webinars as well as speaking at a number of external events. Our annual conference for schools with expert speakers on current topics has become a firm fixture in the annual schools calendar.
Our wide range of value-added services to our education sector clients are designed to help them continually improve the efficiency of their organisation and take advantage of new opportunities. These include: