With fierce competition in the sector, restaurants, bars and pubs need experienced advisers and accountants who understand the issues affecting profitability and cash flow. We have been working closely with our restaurant, bar and pub clients to ensure that all opportunities to maximise cash flow and minimise financial risks have been considered, whilst retaining a practical and commercial approach. With advice on how best to improve margins or to ensure return from investment in new equipment or a building project, our team can help to take the strain.
In addition to traditional accounting services, we offer advice on areas such as:
- Cash, supply chain management and stock control
- TRONC and minimum wage legislation
- Staff retention and motivation
- IT systems and e-commerce (EPoS and PCI)
- Property acquisitions, stamp duty and capital allowances
- Franchise advice
- Business financing and leasing
- VAT and PAYE investigations and healthchecks
We work with clients ranging from major national chains to independent, local businesses. We also contribute regularly to Caterer & Hotelkeeper magazine, and, as business partners to the Institute of Hospitality, offer specialist services to its members.