As a subsidiary of Moore Kingston Smith, one of the UK’s top 20 accountancy firms, you can rightly expect MKSAM to provide a first class quality services for all your organisation’s accounting needs. For over 20 years, we have refined and enhanced our services to best support not for profit organisations.
Our financial services include:
- Maintaining accounting records including invoicing for membership dues and event-related income, banking / allocating income and maintaining the sales ledger
- Monitoring aged debtors, and chasing debtors where necessary
- Processing all purchase invoices and payments by BACS, including expenses
- Preparing monthly / quarterly management accounts with annual budgeting and forecasting reports
- Attending / participating in Board meetings in a financial capacity
- Producing quarterly VAT returns and preparing statutory accounts
- Preparing annual corporation tax returns, files for auditors and liaising with auditors
Scalable Flexible Services
One of the many benefits of working with MKSAM is our scalable and flexible engagement models, designed to assist whether you need help with a single event/project or full team support. We offer outsourced à la carte services to supplement existing staff, one-time project support, or dedicated teams to act as your organisation’s workforce.
Just tell us your challenge and we will work with you to customize the right support solution. We can scale up or down, based on your needs.
Our economic overheads mean we are very competitive with our rates.
If you would like to find out more about our financial services for nfp organisations, please contact Phil Slinger directly.