Our Employee Benefits team can:
- Introduce employers to a range of core, flexible and voluntary Employee Benefit schemes. Typically, employers include as core benefits pension, life assurance, income protection and private medical insurance schemes.
- Provide advice regarding the nature and structure of Employee Benefits, balancing the need to control costs with the importance of offering a package of relevant and good–value benefits to help attract, reward and incentivise employees.
- Conduct a review of existing Employee Benefits offered to employees, to ensure benefits remain relevant, competitive and up to date with legislation.
- Provide specific Auto Enrolment advice and guidance to ensure employer legal obligations/duties are met.
- Deliver Employee Benefit technical support and updates on relevant industry and legislative changes.Promote the Employee Benefits provided via a comprehensive communication strategy via employee presentations, meetings and relevant literature.
- Employer advice and guidance on general administration matters. Maintaining accurate and up to date employer and member information.
Employee Benefits advice is provided by Moore Kingston Smith Financial Advisers Ltd, an appointed representative of Argentis Financial Management Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Moore Kingston Smith Financial Advisers Ltd, registered in England and Wales, company registration number 07694501
Registered office: Devonshire House, 60 Goswell Road, London EC1M 7AD