Moore Kingston Smith Licensed Insolvency Practitioners will always try to avoid formal insolvency procedures but, on some occasions, a business cannot be turned around or rescued. As such, a formal insolvency procedure may be the best route to rescue the viable part of a business or realise assets to maximise recoveries for creditors.
Our business recovery and insolvency team acts quickly and flexibly to provide the right advice to achieve a positive outcome from a formal insolvency procedure. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Pre-pack administration
- Company voluntary arrangements (CVA)
- Restructuring plan
- Creditors’ voluntary liquidations (CVL)
- Compulsory liquidations (CWU)
- Members’ voluntary liquidations (MVL)
- Fixed charge receiverships
- Law of property act receiverships (LPA)
- Advising on directors’ duties
We regularly work with directors, lenders and creditors to maximise value for all stakeholders.