Acquisitions, management buy-outs and management buy-ins can be transformative to a business. They often provide the solution to expansion and adding value, or enable managers to become owners of a business.
They can also be complex transactions. Important considerations need to be made about the effect acquisition could have on your business. We can help you to understand the risks involved and to decide whether it’s the right approach for achieving your goals both now and in the future.
What we do:
- Identify acquisition opportunities using our extensive global contact base and in-house researchers
- Advise on the feasibility of an acquisition
- Help prepare your business plan and financial modelling
- Complete an independent valuation of the target business
- Advise on raising finance from appropriate sources
- Advise on tax structures to optimise personal and corporate tax positions
- Introduce other advisors such as lawyers
- Complete due diligence on the target business
- Help you negotiate with the seller and project manage the work of other professionals through to the completion of a deal